A No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Dessert is the perfect way to celebrate summer! With an Oreo crust, a no bake cheesecake center and a cherry pie filling on top this is the best dessert for a potluck.
Cherry Cheesecake Lush Dessert combines the flavors of cherry cheesecake with the creaminess of lush! The perfect one pan dessert recipe for the holidays and all year round!
The perfect dessert recipe for the holidays and all year round! You really can’t go wrong when it comes to Cherry Cheesecake Lush.
- 1 package vanilla sandwich cookies (approx. 36 cookies), crushed
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 (16 oz.) containers frozen whipped topping, divided
- 2 (3.4 oz.) boxes cheesecake instant pudding mix
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- Add melted butter and 1/4 teaspoon salt to large bowl and toss until cookie crumbs are all thoroughly coated.
- Pour crumb mixture into a 9×13-inch baking dish and press into an even layer.
- Place in refrigerator and chill until ready to use.
- In a large bowl or mixer, beat cream cheese for 1-2 minutes, or until creamy and smooth, then add in powdered sugar and 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping.
- Beat until just combined, then spread out over chilled crust.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together milk, cheesecake pudding mixes and remaining 1 cup frozen whipped topping.
- Mixture will thicken.
- Carefully spread pudding mixture out over cream cheese layer, then top with a layer of cherry pie filling.
- Gently top with frozen whipped topping, trying not to drag cherry filling through it too much, then refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours, or until set.
- When ready to serve, top with chopped walnuts. Slice, serve.
Iced Pumpkin Cookies Recipe
Wonderful spicy iced pumpkin cookies that both kids and adults love!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ground cloves, and salt; set aside.
In a medium bowl, cream together the 1/2 cup of butter and white sugar. Add pumpkin, egg, and 1 teaspoon vanilla to butter mixture, and beat until creamy. Mix in dry ingredients. Drop on cookie sheet by tablespoonfuls; flatten slightly.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven. Cool cookies, then drizzle glaze with fork.
To Make Glaze: Combine confectioners’ sugar, milk, 1 tablespoon melted butter, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Add milk as needed, to achieve drizzling consistency.
Chocolate Cappuccino Cheesecake Recipe
This recipe becomes a favorite as soon as it is tasted. It was once referred to as ‘sinfully rich and velvety smooth’. Best if made a day before serving.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter one 9 or 10 inch springform pan.
Combine the chocolate wafer crumbs, softened butter, 2 tablespoons white sugar, and the cinnamon. Mix well and press mixture into the buttered springform pan, set aside.
In a medium sized bowl beat the softened cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add 1 cup white sugar mixing until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time. Beat at low speed until very smooth.
Melt the 8 ounces semisweet chocolate with 2 tablespoons whipping cream in a pan or bowl set over boiling water, stir until smooth.
Add chocolate mixture to cream cheese mixture and blend well. Stir in sour cream, salt, coffee, 1/4 cup coffee liqueur, and vanilla; beat until smooth. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
Bake in the center of oven at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes. Center will be soft but will firm up when chilled. Do not over bake. Leave cake in oven with the heat turned off and the door ajar for 45 minutes. Remove cake from oven and chill for 12 hours. Just before serving top cake with mounds of flavored whipped cream and garnish with chocolate leaves. Yields 16 servings.
To Make Flavored Whipped Cream: Beat whipping cream until soft peaks form, then beat in confectioner’s sugar and 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur.
To Make Chocolate Leaves: Melt 1 ounce semisweet chocolate in a pan or bowl set over boiling water, stir until smooth. Brush real non-toxic plant leaves (such as orange leaves) on one side with melted chocolate. Freeze until firm and then peel off leaves. Freeze chocolate leaves until needed.
Marbled Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
This is a wonderful pumpkin cheesecake with a gingersnap crust. The gingersnap really does make a difference.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a medium bowl, mix together the crushed gingersnap cookies, pecans, and butter. Press into the bottom, and about 1 inch up the sides of a 9 inch springform pan. Bake crust 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Set aside to cool.
In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla just until smooth. Mix in eggs one at a time, blending well after each. Set aside 1 cup of the mixture. Blend 1/4 cup sugar, pumpkin, cinnamon, and nutmeg into the remaining mixture.
Spread the pumpkin flavored batter into the crust, and drop the plain batter by spoonfuls onto the top. Swirl with a knife to create a marbled effect.
Bake 55 minutes in the preheated oven, or until filling is set. Run a knife around the edge of the pan. Allow to cool before removing pan rim. Chill for at least 4 hours before serving.