This one-pan Beef Enchilada Pasta Skillet is so easy and full of flavor – perfect for a weeknight dinner everyone will love!
Chicken Enchilada Pasta Skillet – Everything you love about a gooey cheesy chicken enchilada made in just 30 minutes on the stovetop!
An easy one skillet chicken enchilada pasta dish that comes together in less than thirty minutes. A meal the whole family will love!
Quick and easy one-skillet enchilada pasta made with red lentil pasta so it’s a good source of plant-based protein, gluten-free and loaded with flavor. It’s a dish the whole family will enjoy!
- 1 lb ground beef I use 85% or 90% lean.(If using lower, you may want to drain fat from pan before adding other ingredients.)
- 12 oz wide egg noodles one package
- 2 ears fresh corn from the cob or 1.5 cups canned or frozen
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded I prefer sharp
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cups Enchilada sauce 1 batch of homemade sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh jalapeno, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- fresh cilantro, diced
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- Cook pasta according to package until al dente.
- Drain and rinse.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat and brown ground beef for approximately 5 minutes, stirring and crumbling beef.
- Add cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper and mix well.
- Drain grease from pan if necessary / preferred.
- In a large bowl add black beans, corn, jalapeno, sour cream, 1/4 cup of mozzarella and 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Add pasta and then pour in enchilada sauce and mix well.
- Add mixture to skillet and mix well.
- Add remaining 3/4 cup of mozzarella and 2 cups of cheddar cheese on top and put in oven until cheese has fully melted.
- Approximately 5-10 minutes.
- Top with fresh cilantro and serve!
Chewy Keto Chocolate Cookies Recipe
Crunchy Chicken Fingers Recipe
Chicken fingers with crunchy chip coating. Great with bbq sauce. My 3 year old helps crush the chips. Very easy to make!
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Mix egg beat and milk in a shallow dish or bowl; place crushed chips in a separate shallow dish or bowl. Dip chicken first in egg mixture, then in crushed chips to coat. Place coated chicken on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes; turn sides and bake for another 10 minutes.
Grilled Cassava Flour Pizza Crust
Grilled paleo pizza that is super fun and an interactive meal. Top with your favorite toppings.
Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly grease the grate.
Mix water, coconut sugar, and yeast in a measuring cup until well combined. Let stand until yeast softens and begins to form a creamy foam, about 5 minutes. Add avocado oil, salt, and Italian seasoning; stir well.
Combine cassava flour, arrowroot powder, and gelatin in a bowl. Pour in yeast mixture; stir with a wooden spoon until well combined. Add more cassava flour as needed, 1 tablespoon at a time, until a dough forms.
Divide dough into 4 equal portions; knead and shape into balls. Dust a piece of parchment paper with arrowroot powder; place 1 dough ball on top and generously dust the top. Cover with another piece of parchment paper; roll out into a 4-inch pizza crust. Repeat this step with remaining dough balls.
Remove top parchment paper. Grease top of each crust with coconut cooking spray; flip and place crusts on the grill, greased-size down. Cook until golden brown, about 7 minutes.