This cozy casserole is sure to please–biscuits and gravy, eggs, and corned beef hash in one easy dish.
These trustworthy 13×9 casseroles will cook perfectly. From traditional classics to kid-friendly favorites, bank on these recipes for reliable meals.
You could call this the “So Good Casserole” because that’s what people say when they try it.
- Non-stick cooking spray.
- 1 (16 ounces) can refrigerated biscuit dough.
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided.
- 6 eggs.
- 1/2 cup milk.
- 4 teaspoons salt.
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper.
- 1 (15 ounces) can HORMEL(R) Mary Kitchen(R) Corned Beef Hash.
- 4 cups prepared the country-style gravy.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray a 9×13-inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut biscuits into quarters; arrange them to cover the bottom of the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until biscuits have started to cook but are not done about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with 1/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt, and black pepper together in a mixing bowl.
- Place a non-stick skillet over medium to medium-high heat.
- Spoon in the corned beef hash.
- Cook and stir until hot and beginning to crisp up 5 to 8 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Pour in the egg mixture and continue to stir until eggs have started to cook but are not set, about 30 seconds.
- Spread egg and hash mixture evenly over biscuits.
- Sprinkle with remaining Cheddar cheese.
- Spread prepared country gravy over the top and bake until cooked through about 45 minutes.
Chewy Keto Chocolate Cookies Recipe
Crunchy Chicken Fingers Recipe
Chicken fingers with crunchy chip coating. Great with bbq sauce. My 3 year old helps crush the chips. Very easy to make!
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Mix egg beat and milk in a shallow dish or bowl; place crushed chips in a separate shallow dish or bowl. Dip chicken first in egg mixture, then in crushed chips to coat. Place coated chicken on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes; turn sides and bake for another 10 minutes.
Grilled Cassava Flour Pizza Crust
Grilled paleo pizza that is super fun and an interactive meal. Top with your favorite toppings.
Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly grease the grate.
Mix water, coconut sugar, and yeast in a measuring cup until well combined. Let stand until yeast softens and begins to form a creamy foam, about 5 minutes. Add avocado oil, salt, and Italian seasoning; stir well.
Combine cassava flour, arrowroot powder, and gelatin in a bowl. Pour in yeast mixture; stir with a wooden spoon until well combined. Add more cassava flour as needed, 1 tablespoon at a time, until a dough forms.
Divide dough into 4 equal portions; knead and shape into balls. Dust a piece of parchment paper with arrowroot powder; place 1 dough ball on top and generously dust the top. Cover with another piece of parchment paper; roll out into a 4-inch pizza crust. Repeat this step with remaining dough balls.
Remove top parchment paper. Grease top of each crust with coconut cooking spray; flip and place crusts on the grill, greased-size down. Cook until golden brown, about 7 minutes.