The secret recipe of potatoes is fresh, soft and sweet and still brushed. Today We teach everyone how to make a very delicious snack with potatoes. Delicious Cheesy Potatoes. You don’t have to eat anymore.
Let’s try this secret new way of eating. Soft musk sweet and still brushed, simpler than fried potatoes, more delicious than meat.
- 3 Potatoes.
- 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- 3 tablespoons of rice flour.
- Prepare three potatoes and peel them and slice them; steam in a pan for 20 minutes;
- Put the steamed potatoes in a large bowl, add two tablespoons of sugar, and squeeze into mashed potatoes; add three tablespoons of glutinous rice flour and knead the dough;
- Take a small piece of dough, round it and then flatten it; wrap the appropriate amount of cheese in the dough;
- Preheat the brush in the pot, put the wrapped dough into the pot, and squash it into a cake; fry for two minutes and then fry for another two minutes; you can eat it.
Chewy Keto Chocolate Cookies Recipe
Crunchy Chicken Fingers Recipe
Chicken fingers with crunchy chip coating. Great with bbq sauce. My 3 year old helps crush the chips. Very easy to make!
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Mix egg beat and milk in a shallow dish or bowl; place crushed chips in a separate shallow dish or bowl. Dip chicken first in egg mixture, then in crushed chips to coat. Place coated chicken on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes; turn sides and bake for another 10 minutes.
Grilled Cassava Flour Pizza Crust
Grilled paleo pizza that is super fun and an interactive meal. Top with your favorite toppings.
Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly grease the grate.
Mix water, coconut sugar, and yeast in a measuring cup until well combined. Let stand until yeast softens and begins to form a creamy foam, about 5 minutes. Add avocado oil, salt, and Italian seasoning; stir well.
Combine cassava flour, arrowroot powder, and gelatin in a bowl. Pour in yeast mixture; stir with a wooden spoon until well combined. Add more cassava flour as needed, 1 tablespoon at a time, until a dough forms.
Divide dough into 4 equal portions; knead and shape into balls. Dust a piece of parchment paper with arrowroot powder; place 1 dough ball on top and generously dust the top. Cover with another piece of parchment paper; roll out into a 4-inch pizza crust. Repeat this step with remaining dough balls.
Remove top parchment paper. Grease top of each crust with coconut cooking spray; flip and place crusts on the grill, greased-size down. Cook until golden brown, about 7 minutes.