I don’t know what to say about this recipe other than it is decadent and addictive.
I used to think cheesecake sounded intimidating, but since I started making them I can’t stop! This simple but special cookie-topped version will make your family feel fussed over.
These easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake are made with amazing ingredients! This easy dessert recipe will satisfy all your cravings and is PERFECT for parties, bake sales, cookie trays and more!
- 2 cups chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 pounds cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine 2 cups cookie crumbs, melted butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a medium bowl; firmly press mixture evenly onto bottom and 1 inch up sides of a 10-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 5 minutes; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually mix in 1 1/4 cups sugar, 1/3 cup whipping cream, flour, and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Pour 1/3 of batter into prepared pan.
- Top with 1 1/2 cups cookie pieces; pour in remaining batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes.
- Remove cake from oven.
- Combine sour cream, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla; spread evenly on cheesecake.
- Continue baking for 7 minutes.
- Turn oven off and leave in oven 30 minutes.
- Remove cheesecake, and let cool completely on a wire rack.
- Combine 1 cup whipping cream and chocolate chips in a saucepan; stir over low heat until chocolate melts, and then stir in 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Pour mixture over cheesecake while still warm.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
- Should be at least 8 hours for refrigerator time, remove about 1/2 hour to 1 hour before serving, remove ring from springform pan, decorate to choice and get out your fork!
Iced Pumpkin Cookies Recipe
Wonderful spicy iced pumpkin cookies that both kids and adults love!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ground cloves, and salt; set aside.
In a medium bowl, cream together the 1/2 cup of butter and white sugar. Add pumpkin, egg, and 1 teaspoon vanilla to butter mixture, and beat until creamy. Mix in dry ingredients. Drop on cookie sheet by tablespoonfuls; flatten slightly.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven. Cool cookies, then drizzle glaze with fork.
To Make Glaze: Combine confectioners’ sugar, milk, 1 tablespoon melted butter, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Add milk as needed, to achieve drizzling consistency.
Chocolate Cappuccino Cheesecake Recipe
This recipe becomes a favorite as soon as it is tasted. It was once referred to as ‘sinfully rich and velvety smooth’. Best if made a day before serving.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter one 9 or 10 inch springform pan.
Combine the chocolate wafer crumbs, softened butter, 2 tablespoons white sugar, and the cinnamon. Mix well and press mixture into the buttered springform pan, set aside.
In a medium sized bowl beat the softened cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add 1 cup white sugar mixing until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time. Beat at low speed until very smooth.
Melt the 8 ounces semisweet chocolate with 2 tablespoons whipping cream in a pan or bowl set over boiling water, stir until smooth.
Add chocolate mixture to cream cheese mixture and blend well. Stir in sour cream, salt, coffee, 1/4 cup coffee liqueur, and vanilla; beat until smooth. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
Bake in the center of oven at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes. Center will be soft but will firm up when chilled. Do not over bake. Leave cake in oven with the heat turned off and the door ajar for 45 minutes. Remove cake from oven and chill for 12 hours. Just before serving top cake with mounds of flavored whipped cream and garnish with chocolate leaves. Yields 16 servings.
To Make Flavored Whipped Cream: Beat whipping cream until soft peaks form, then beat in confectioner’s sugar and 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur.
To Make Chocolate Leaves: Melt 1 ounce semisweet chocolate in a pan or bowl set over boiling water, stir until smooth. Brush real non-toxic plant leaves (such as orange leaves) on one side with melted chocolate. Freeze until firm and then peel off leaves. Freeze chocolate leaves until needed.
Marbled Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
This is a wonderful pumpkin cheesecake with a gingersnap crust. The gingersnap really does make a difference.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a medium bowl, mix together the crushed gingersnap cookies, pecans, and butter. Press into the bottom, and about 1 inch up the sides of a 9 inch springform pan. Bake crust 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Set aside to cool.
In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla just until smooth. Mix in eggs one at a time, blending well after each. Set aside 1 cup of the mixture. Blend 1/4 cup sugar, pumpkin, cinnamon, and nutmeg into the remaining mixture.
Spread the pumpkin flavored batter into the crust, and drop the plain batter by spoonfuls onto the top. Swirl with a knife to create a marbled effect.
Bake 55 minutes in the preheated oven, or until filling is set. Run a knife around the edge of the pan. Allow to cool before removing pan rim. Chill for at least 4 hours before serving.