Tender and juicy pan seared cajun butter steak bites are full flavoured with crispy edges.
Ready in under 10 minutes without any marinating needed, these Cajun Butter Steak Bites are a quick and easy family favourite!
Here is a quick one-pan meal that’s just packed with flavour! Garlic and butter is a fabulous flavour combo and it goes so well with juicy and tender steak that’s seared to perfection; things only get better when you add some spicy cajun seasoning!
Cajun Butter Steak is a steak lovers dream! Made in as little as 20 minutes, you can have a tender, juicy, flavor packed steak dinner prepared in just one skillet. See why these steak bites are a regular on our dinner rotation!
One Pot cajun butter steak and shrimp skillet recipe – tender juicy steak bites with spicy shrimp and chunks of bell pepper in a
delicious cajun butter sauce.
- 3 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 1 1/2 lbs steak (strip loin, rib eye, sirloin, rump), cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Add cajun seasoning to a shallow bowl.
- Add steak and toss to coat with seasoning.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Once hot, sear steak until edges are crispy and browned, 2-3 minutes per side.
- Take care not to crowd pan; work in batches if necessary and add more oil as needed between batches.
- Remove steak from pan and set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium and add butter to skillet.
- Once melted, add garlic and cook until fragrant, just 1 minute, scraping up any bits from bottom of pan.
- Remove from heat, return steak to pan, and toss with butter to thoroughly coat.
Chewy Keto Chocolate Cookies Recipe
Crunchy Chicken Fingers Recipe
Chicken fingers with crunchy chip coating. Great with bbq sauce. My 3 year old helps crush the chips. Very easy to make!
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Mix egg beat and milk in a shallow dish or bowl; place crushed chips in a separate shallow dish or bowl. Dip chicken first in egg mixture, then in crushed chips to coat. Place coated chicken on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes; turn sides and bake for another 10 minutes.
Grilled Cassava Flour Pizza Crust
Grilled paleo pizza that is super fun and an interactive meal. Top with your favorite toppings.
Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly grease the grate.
Mix water, coconut sugar, and yeast in a measuring cup until well combined. Let stand until yeast softens and begins to form a creamy foam, about 5 minutes. Add avocado oil, salt, and Italian seasoning; stir well.
Combine cassava flour, arrowroot powder, and gelatin in a bowl. Pour in yeast mixture; stir with a wooden spoon until well combined. Add more cassava flour as needed, 1 tablespoon at a time, until a dough forms.
Divide dough into 4 equal portions; knead and shape into balls. Dust a piece of parchment paper with arrowroot powder; place 1 dough ball on top and generously dust the top. Cover with another piece of parchment paper; roll out into a 4-inch pizza crust. Repeat this step with remaining dough balls.
Remove top parchment paper. Grease top of each crust with coconut cooking spray; flip and place crusts on the grill, greased-size down. Cook until golden brown, about 7 minutes.