Crisp-tender chicken baked to absolute perfection with potatoes and spinach. A complete meal in one!
BAKED CHICKEN AND POTATOES IN A BUTTER GARLIC HERB SAUCE, CRISPY GARLIC PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN IS A DELICIOUS ONE-PAN DINNER AND VERY EASY TO PREPARE.
Tasty garlic sheet pan garlic parmesan chicken & potatoes made together on one pan! This easy and healthy sheet pan dinner will blow you away with its incredible flavor.
crispy lemon, garlic and parmesan baked chicken milanese is complete sheet pan dinner with potatoes and green beans smothered in a garlic butter sauce.
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs (skin-on, optional)
- 1 pound baby Dutch potatoes, halved or quartered
- 3-4 cups baby spinach, chopped
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, optional
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 400º F and lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with butter or non-stick spray.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large pan or skillet over medium-high heat and sauté spinach until just wilted.
- Remove from heat.
For the sauce:
- lower heat to medium and add butter to skillet.
- Add minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently so it doesn’t burn.
- Whisk in flour and cook for 1 minute, or until roux is thick and golden brown, then slowly whisk in chicken broth until incorporated.
- Stir in parmesan cheese and half-and-half, and cook for another 3-5 minutes, or until thickened, then stir in thyme, basil and oregano.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper and Italian seasoning and place in baking dish.
- Place chicken thighs skin side up in your greased baking dish, then top with sauteéd spinach and halved potatoes.
- Top with cream sauce, then place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- broil for final 5 minutes, or until skin is crispy, if not already seared.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.
Chewy Keto Chocolate Cookies Recipe
Crunchy Chicken Fingers Recipe
Chicken fingers with crunchy chip coating. Great with bbq sauce. My 3 year old helps crush the chips. Very easy to make!
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Mix egg beat and milk in a shallow dish or bowl; place crushed chips in a separate shallow dish or bowl. Dip chicken first in egg mixture, then in crushed chips to coat. Place coated chicken on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes; turn sides and bake for another 10 minutes.
Grilled Cassava Flour Pizza Crust
Grilled paleo pizza that is super fun and an interactive meal. Top with your favorite toppings.
Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly grease the grate.
Mix water, coconut sugar, and yeast in a measuring cup until well combined. Let stand until yeast softens and begins to form a creamy foam, about 5 minutes. Add avocado oil, salt, and Italian seasoning; stir well.
Combine cassava flour, arrowroot powder, and gelatin in a bowl. Pour in yeast mixture; stir with a wooden spoon until well combined. Add more cassava flour as needed, 1 tablespoon at a time, until a dough forms.
Divide dough into 4 equal portions; knead and shape into balls. Dust a piece of parchment paper with arrowroot powder; place 1 dough ball on top and generously dust the top. Cover with another piece of parchment paper; roll out into a 4-inch pizza crust. Repeat this step with remaining dough balls.
Remove top parchment paper. Grease top of each crust with coconut cooking spray; flip and place crusts on the grill, greased-size down. Cook until golden brown, about 7 minutes.