These homemade Alabama Firecrackers will be the fiery hit of your next bash! Simply combine ingredients and let them do their magic. This seasoned cracker recipe is a super easy appetizer to get ready the day before your party or picnic.
Turn saltine crackers into a gourmet party snack. This recipe is cheap, delicious and requires no cooking! These are really great with chili.
Looking for a fun new snack idea? These Alabama Fire Crackers are easy to mix up and full of flavor. A little bit spicy, a lot savory, they’re the real deal.
Alabama Fire Crackers are a crispy snack made with saltine crackers, spices and red pepper flakes for a spicy and delicious kick! So simple and crazy delicious!
Loaded with flavorful spices, and an easy process to make, this Alabama Firecrackers Recipe is a true favorite! Crispy crackers, red pepper and other spices marinate these crackers into the ultimate snack food!
- 2 cups olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (1 oz) packages ranch dressing mix
- 3 tablespoons crushed red pepper
- 1 (16 oz) package of saltine crackers
- To a gallon zip-top bag, add the olive oil, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, ranch dressing mix, and red pepper flake.
- Close bag and knead or shake to combine ingredients.
- Place all the saltine crackers in the bag, seal and turn bag over gently until crackers are coated with seasoning.
- Let sit in bag overnight.
- Preheat oven to 250°F and lay crackers out on a baking sheet.
- Bake until golden brown and oil has absorbed, about 15 minutes.
Chewy Keto Chocolate Cookies Recipe
Crunchy Chicken Fingers Recipe
Chicken fingers with crunchy chip coating. Great with bbq sauce. My 3 year old helps crush the chips. Very easy to make!
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Mix egg beat and milk in a shallow dish or bowl; place crushed chips in a separate shallow dish or bowl. Dip chicken first in egg mixture, then in crushed chips to coat. Place coated chicken on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes; turn sides and bake for another 10 minutes.
Grilled Cassava Flour Pizza Crust
Grilled paleo pizza that is super fun and an interactive meal. Top with your favorite toppings.
Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly grease the grate.
Mix water, coconut sugar, and yeast in a measuring cup until well combined. Let stand until yeast softens and begins to form a creamy foam, about 5 minutes. Add avocado oil, salt, and Italian seasoning; stir well.
Combine cassava flour, arrowroot powder, and gelatin in a bowl. Pour in yeast mixture; stir with a wooden spoon until well combined. Add more cassava flour as needed, 1 tablespoon at a time, until a dough forms.
Divide dough into 4 equal portions; knead and shape into balls. Dust a piece of parchment paper with arrowroot powder; place 1 dough ball on top and generously dust the top. Cover with another piece of parchment paper; roll out into a 4-inch pizza crust. Repeat this step with remaining dough balls.
Remove top parchment paper. Grease top of each crust with coconut cooking spray; flip and place crusts on the grill, greased-size down. Cook until golden brown, about 7 minutes.